Yeah it’s Monday and that means Makery after school. Lots of students works from 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM on their projects. (Uhhh, please next year from 3:00 PM until 5:00 PM 😉
What do they do?
- Learn Tinkercad so that they can use the 3D-printer.
- Make cardboard project around their own body.
- Use the sewing machine.
- Make birthday cards with the Cricut.
- Figure out how a water rocket works.
- Makes a boat with PVC pipe.
- Using a tiny motor for another boat.
- Work with Scratch.
- Making a drumkit with cans.
And that looks likes ……