Help the Makers & Designers at CMS with …..
- Special requests to build some fairy gardens:
* clay pots/saucers – a variety of sizes (whole or broken)* glass Mancala stones* a wagon, wheelbarrow* small strings of solar lights* any small knick-knack type items* small plants or cuttings* pebbles/small rocks* baskets* milk jugs/cartons* small solar water pump(s)
- PVC piping
- (Old) electronic toys & other equipment -> It’s cool to see what’s inside! Then maybe make something new with them.
- Glue sticks
- Hot glue gun glue sticks (5/16″)
- Popsicle sticks
- 9V batteries
- Wood scraps to use in Carvey machine and STEM elective
- Expo markers & erasers
- (Toilet)paper rolls -> they are really useful for many different projects
- Old board games (game pieces & boards for making things with)
- Lego or other small people/props (for stop motion)
- Fabric, we like to sew. Your old jeans are also nice!
- We like to make pillows and never have enough stuffing. Drop off old pillows so that we can reuse the stuffing
- Storage bins